OBDPROG M501 IMMO Key Master Immobilizer Programming Pin Code + Scan Tool
Car Key Master IMMOBILISER and coder
Out of stock
Before you buy this item please
CONTACT US and we will check if your car is compatible with this tool.
We will automatically cancel every purchase which has been made without previous contacting us.*
If you do not contact us before the purchase and it turns out that your car is not compatible with this unit,
we will give you a 97.02% refund for this purchase. The remaining 2.98% is a paypal fee which we will not be able to refund.
Our service and our products have been highly recommended by our customers, car garages from all around Great Brittan and by car specialists from British auto repair forums.
Please visit our ebay Shop and check it yourself:
Codify Monster 501 is an all-purpose immobiliser programming device meticulously designed by OBDPROG for locksmith. The device inherits the automobile immobilizer programming technology from OBDPROG with a lot of advantages of early start, wide model coverage, fast programming speed. All-in-one machine structure, more convenient to use, full optimization hardware, running more stable, faster and smoother.
We are British Seller not Chinese seller registered in UK and posting from Chinese warehouse in UK
It comes with European and UK charger (not Chinese like other sellers)
OBDPROG Codify Monster 501 car auto key programming is a new Android based 5inch tablet, specialized for Programming Keys,Erase Keys, Immobilizer Pin Code Read, EEPROM chip Read Functions.
*Please contact us before you buy this product.
We will automatically cancel every purchase which has been made without previous contacting us.
OBDPROG M501 Functions Include:
- Programming Keys
- Erase Keys
- Programming Remote Controllers
- Read Key Numbers
- Pincode Reading
- Read EEPROM Chip
- OBDII/EOBD Diagnosis
OBDPROG M501 Advantages：
- The update cycle is short and fast (updated every 30 days)
- Free Update Online for One Year, Dealer Code: is 860755B1
- Strong competitiveness and industry advantage
- Some models can support 18/19 years of the car (such as GM/Chrysler)
- World Wide Vehicle Coverage and One-Click Upgrade Online
- Add a new help function as shown below: (Applicable to some models, R & D information is being updated)
- Operation system: Android 5.1.1
- CPU: RK3128 Quad-Core ARM Cortex A7
- Battery: 2500mA,rechargeable polymer lithium battery
- Extension memory card: 32G Micro SD (TF) card supported
- Storage capacity: 16GB
- LCD: 5.0 inch
- LCD resolution: 800*480
- Touch screen: capacitive touch screen
- Wi-Fi: supported
- Working temperature: -20℃ ~ 55℃ (14℉ ~ 131℉)
- Storage temperature: -20℃ ~ 70℃ (-4℉ ~ 158℉)
- Weight: about 458g
- Dimension: 220mm*115mm*28mm