ODIS 5.1.6 + VASPC 19.01.01.
ODIS 5.1.6 + VASPC 19.01.01 2 in 1
ODIS 5.1.6+ VASPC 19.01.01
Please click DOWNLOAD button after you purchased the item.
VASPC Vas PC Version 19.01.01 DEALER DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE FOR VAS5054A
System requirements: Windows XP
The VAS 5054A remote Diagnosis Head Provides Volkswagen diagnostic application to the on board vehicle system.With its compact design, the VAS 5054A is the perfect choice for servicing, production and road tests in particular.
1.Housing with integrated diagnostic connector.
2.Reliable and efficient handing of diagnostic protocols in the VAS5054A.
3.Power supplied by vehicle, thus saving notebook batter power during mobile operation.
4.Power management ensures load reduction for the vehicle battery during downtimes.
Bus systems supported:
The vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS5054A. This ensures fast response times and a reliable real-time behavior independently of the PC operation system.Every time a connection is established, the VAS5054A software is synchronized with the version installed on the application
K Line (ISO9141-2)
High-speed (ISO 11898-2)
J1850 (SAE J1850)
ODIS 5.1.6 with the latest data update 89.5.360 which cover all VW/Audi Group models up to 09.2019
Year / Release Date: 2019
Windows 7 (32/64) – works with 5054a Hardware
Windows 8 and 10 – works with 6154a Hardware
Multi-Languages: English/ Japanese/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Korean/ Dutch/ Polish/ Turkish/ Spanish/ French/ Italian/ Croatian/ Danish/ German/ Swedish/ Finnish/ Slovenian/ Czech/ Russian/ Greek/ Chinese
Description: ODIS Service – Offboard Diagnostic Information System Service for VAG group (Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda, Lamborgini, Bentley) can be installed on the VAS 5051B, VAS 5052A, VAS 6150, VAS 6150A, VAS 6150B, VAS 6160 or a standard stationary or portable computers and used with VAS5054a, VAS 5055, CarDAQ-Plus, iFlash, PassThru SAE J2534.
- Diagnostic logs are saved automatically.
- You can choose a dynamic brand layout. This changes then depending on the brand of the vehicle.
- The special functions are represented thematically sorted.
- You have the possibility to generate a self diagnostic log.
- You can check the connections to back end systems.
- The enforcement of an update was optimized.
- The data-download is carried out in the background.
- An intermittent download is continued automatically.
- You have the option to shut down the system after an update automatically.
- If no online-connection exists, the login-dialog is skipped in the diagnosis entry.
- The Test Instruments view is printed with white background.
- You have the possibility to use a standard mail client to send a support message.
- Certain equipment features can be set, if fitted, manually e.g. national variant.
- There is a mode self diagnostic.
- The self diagnostic can be used also in the case of works with order.
- OBD-functions can be carried out in the self diagnostic.