ADBLUE EMULATOR 7IN1 with programming adapter
AdBlue Emulator Box has a wide range of supported vehicle models and there is only one version of emulator for all supported trucks, just upload the necessary program to the AdBlue Emulator Box and you can install it on any supported truck.
ADBLUE EMULATION MODULE/Truck Adblue Remove Tool
(works with: Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Scania, Iveco, DAF, Volvo and Renault)
AdBlue Emulator Box designed to disable AdBlue system used in trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles withEURO 4/5 exhaust emission rates made by Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Scania, Iveco, DAF, Volvo and Renault.
AdBlue Emulator Box bypasses electronic module of the Adblue system on vehicle.
Its very easy to fit AdBlue Emulator Box to any truck or bus equipped with AdBlue system and it will override AdBlue system instantly,it will stop the usage of AdBlue liquid. AdBlue Emulator Box disables AdBlue system electronics gently so there will be no power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
This device works without interfering to work of other electronic systems of the vehicle. AdBlue Emulator Box has a wide range of supported vehicle models and there is only one version of emulator for all supported trucks, just upload the necessary program to the AdBlue Emulator Box and you can install it on any supported truck.
AdBlue Emulator Box support list:
1. AdBlue Mercedes-Benz trucks and other heavy vehicles (not all, only with bosch adblue system);
2. AdBlue MAN trucks and other heavy vehicles;
3. AdBlue Scania trucks and other heavy vehicles;
4. AdBlue Iveco trucks and other heavy vehicles;
5. AdBlue Volvo trucks and other heavy vehicles;
6. AdBlue DAF trucks and other heavy vehicles;
7. AdBlue Renault trucks and other heavy vehicles;
When this box connected – AdBlue system of the truck would be fully emulated, no errors related to AdBlue.
The box can be fast and easy installed to truck. You can disconnect it, reset and install into another truck.
Quick start instruction:
Erasing/blank adblue box instruction
– install usb driver
– take off 4 screws and open box
– put jumper on , to connect 2 pins together
– plug mini usb cable to board , and other end to computer
– wait 30-50 seconds , green lamp will be blinking , it means that box is erased and ready for programming
– disconnect usb cable
– take jumper off
– connect adblue box to computer by usb cable
– run truck-adblue-emu v5.exe
– choose truck model
– click start
– yellow lamp should be on
– disconnect cable , and fit box to truck
– connect the box to laptop, (mini usb is on board )
– if laptop asks you for drivers, to install hardware , drivers are on CD
– when drivers installed, disconnect box
Erasinf box procedure:
– put jumper on (you have 2 pins on board, just connect them together )
– connect to laptop, wait 4- 50 seconds until green lamp will be blinking
– it means box is erased and ready for programming
– make sure thta jumper on board is off (pins not connected)
– connect box to laptop , open truck-adblue-emu v5.exe
– choose brand of truck and click start
– orange lamp should be on
– now box is ready for learning on truck
– make sure that adblue on truck is working, and truck has no errors
– connect 5 cables, following diagram in instruction
– turn key on, (orange lamp will be on) wait 5 seconds when green lapp turn on
– disconnect adblue, following attached instruction
1. Adblue emulator
2. adblue emulator programming adapter
4. CD (V5 programming software, Manual)