2016 VCM2 Diagnostic Scanner For Ford and Mazda VCM 2 IDS For Fords 1996-2013
and Mazda 1996 – 2016 VCM II
- IDS Version:
V86 Software has Multi-Languages, It is also more stable than V94 !!
- Operating System:
Windows XP (XP sp2 or XP sp3 – recommended) Windows 7
*For Ford:VCM II provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for Fords most 16 pin cars 1996-2013, including for Ford all new 2013 vehicles.
VCM2 can support keys programming and PCM Programming, but fee needs to be paid.
You must to have an account on vcm2 website. These two functions are not free.
- The VCM II is the new for Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software for all offline features.
- The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface for Ford use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
- The VCM II and IDS provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin for Fords.
- The VCM II will be required for Ford all new 2013 vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin for Fords. It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
- The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
- The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
- The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
- Automatic vehicle recognition
- Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
- Guided Fault Finding
- New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
- Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
- Program New Keys (for additional fee)
- Injector Coding
- Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
- DPF Regeneration
- Brake Bleeding
- Steering Angle Resets
- All Other Offline Dealer Functions
1pc x VCM2 interface
1pc x OBD2 cable
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD-DVD (Software IDS V86)